How will seller claim VAT refund from the UAE government if the VAT applied is 0%?
- To claim VAT refund from the UAE government the seller will have the following:
- Tax invoice: The tax invoice will display 0% as VAT and also include a statement explaining that the product has been exported to KSA and VAT has been paid to the KSA government
- AWB: The seller will have details of the AWB which will show customer destination has KSA
- Using the above two documents, the seller will be able to claim VAT refund from the UAE government
- On a case to case basis, we can provide copy proof of delivery